India Airline Starts Recruitment Drive for First Officers for Boeing B777 Fleet
Air India is inviting Pilots with B737NG/MAX Type Rating to apply as First Officers for B777 Fleets for a fixed term contract of five years. Air India will accept applications until the 22nd of November. Please see an extract of the job post below.
- Indian Nationals or Overseas citizens of India
- Maximum Age: Age up to 35 Yrs.
Minimum Academic Qualification
- 10+2 with Physics & Maths from a recognized Board/University
Technical/Licence Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Assessment issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Valid B737NG/MAX Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL with minimum 500 hours on type at the time of application
- Current Instrument rating on B737NG/MAX aircraft endorsed on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Valid ELP endorsed on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Current RTR (A) or RTR (P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication,India
- Valid passport
- Mandatory eGCA-id with all licences and documents validated”
To learn more about the job, check out Air India here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3598 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.