Saudi Flight School, Tayaran, is looking for a Director of Maintenance
The National Aviation Academy (TAYARAN) is looking for qualified and ambitious Director of Maintenance to work at its new flight academy located in Al-Thumammah Airport, Riyadh. Powered by the University of North Dakota, UND Aerospace, TAYARAN is committed to provide the highest level of primary flight instruction to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the world. The academy is complete with brand new facilities, a fleet of Cessna and Piper aircraft equipped with G1000 avionics, a Frasca flight simulator, and a digital Learning Management System complete with Electronic Flight Bags.
- GACA/FAA A&P (Required)
- GACA/FAA IA (Preferred)
- Light /Training aircraft, single and multiengine experience (Preferred)
- Computer Skills for Microsoft Office
- Strong Communication Skills
- English Proficiency
- Commit to a SAFTEY FIRST value, placing safety as the highest priority
- Plan and control all aircraft maintenance
- Monitor the work of all non-company persons or Approved Maintenance Organizations (AMOs) performing maintenance on TAYARAN’s aircraft
- Ensure all aircraft maintenance records are in compliance with applicable GACA/FAA regulations
- Ensure compliance with all Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins applicable to TAYARAN’s fleet
- Remove from service any unsafe aircraft, or not in-compliance with applicable GACA/FAA regulatory requirements
- Help establish flight training department safety policies and procedures for ground operation and;
- Handle any other duties or tasks assigned by the Program Manager related to the aircraft maintenance function or program
For more information, kindly check out the job post.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2039 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK