US Flight School Base of L3Harris Technologies is Looking to Hire Flight School Dispatch-Scheduler
Sanford, Florida based L3Harris Technologies’s large flight school is looking to hire a Flight School Dispatch-Scheduler. Please see an extract of the job post below.
The dispatch-scheduler is a customer-facing position responsible for the details related to the building the daily flight schedule, dispatching, tracking, and adjusting flights as needed. The position will also be responsible for creating invoices after each event and posting to students profile.
- Operates the company Training Management System to build and record all aspects of the operation of Flight Operations facilities/equipment.
- Creatively adjusts schedule to work with crew availability, resource
- Opens and closes all campus buildings relative to their work shift.
- Answers phone calls and emails and coordinates or transfers relative to work shift.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Verifies that information requested by flight crew is complete and accurate, and that all available students are scheduled as appropriate.
- Constructs a daily flight schedule using the Training Management System, considering time off, meetings, and ground school.
- Revises the daily flight schedule throughout shift to reflect changes such as pencil-ins and terminations.
- Maintains records of flight schedule and results of examinations.
- Distributes daily schedule via email to all students and instructors and prints physical copies to post in various campus locations.
- Dispatches and monitors all aircraft
- Assigns tail numbers for scheduled aircraft and simulator lines to generate the next day’s schedule.
- Receives flight tickets and issues aircraft documents as appropriate.
- Maintains inspection time remaining reports for the Aircraft Maintenance Department
- Generates and disburses flight dispatch and maintenance reports.
- Uphold and enforce L3Harris safety procedures and guidelines.
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Customer service experience, working with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experience levels
- Strong computer skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Can work well independently and with a team
- Punctual and reliable
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong communication and interpersonal
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work as a solid contributing member of a team as well as operate independently.
- Effectively interact will all levels of management.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and acting with a sense of urgency.”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: L3Harris Technologies
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3642 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.