Well known Florida, US Flight School Part of Global Group is Looking for Experienced Flight Instructors
Global Pilot Training Group Skyborne, is looking to hire experienced Flight Instructors for its Vero Beach, Florida facility. Please see an extract from the job post below.
- Flight training of independent and contract students as assigned.
- Conduct flight training in accordance with FARs and SAA course outline or contract training course, as appropriate.
- Teaching Ground School subjects, IAW, SAA training course, or contract training course, as assigned.
- Manage assigned students training within syllabus and the schedule.
- Maintain accurate log book records of assigned students.
- Ensure assigned students are scheduled for stage checks in a timely manner.
- Ensure daily activity bid sheet is completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain currency in all procedures and regulations.
- Maintain a minimum 80% pass rate on non-final and final stage checks of assigned students.
- Maintain recency in accordance with FAR 61.57 on file with instructor records.
- Adhere to SOP’s and regulations.
- Complete annual recurrent instructor standardization in accordance with FAR 141.
- Complete periodic Line checks/Evaluation Flights as required.
- Participate and promote the safety culture, reporting all aviation safety related issues via the feedback system, and adhere to the processes related to accomplishing goals.
- Other tasks assigned by the Program Manager, Chief Instructor, and/or Center Director.
- Unrestricted right to work in the USA
- Minimum of 500 hours total time
- Minimum 200 hours of dual given
- Commercial Pilot Certificate and valid CFIA and CFII
- First, Second or Third Class Medical Certificate.
- Recency of experience in accordance with FAR 61.57.
- Effective communication skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Well organized and analytical
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
- Fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications; able to speak, understand, read and write.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to interact with various levels of management in a professional manner.
- Ability to interact with varied customer base (current and/or prospective) while providing high level of customer service.
- Ability to adapt to changing schedules and high-pressure situations.”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
About Skyborne Airline Academy
Skyborne Airline Academy is one of the most respected and trusted global commercial pilot training academies in the industry. Skyborne delivers airline pilots, and have achieved this by radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from a unique educational approach in ground school, to world-class facilities, a modern fleet of aircraft and flight simulators, and an enviable instructional team. Skyborne is fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots.
Photo Credit: Skyborne Airline Academy
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3579 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.