BAA Training is looking for a Flight Simulator Engineer for its training Center in Vilnius
- Maintenance and repair of Flight Simulation Training Devices (FSTD) (electronics, computers, pneumatics, mechanics and hydraulic fields).
- Liaison with Flight Crews both pre and post training sessions to ensure smooth running of the session.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed correctly to help ensure high standard of availability of the simulator(s).
- Providing initial response to flight crews during training sessions and reacting immediately of any fault which can`t be rectified, and which can may result in of “lost time” affecting the availability of simulator.
- Performing periodic maintenance and check-ups prior the trainings sessions, diagnosis and salvage of accidental issues, including required software and hardware adjustments.
- Using Repair Manual and User Manual (in English language).
For more information, check out BAA Training.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3598 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.