CAE’s Simulator Training Center in Dallas Texas is looking for a Technical Operations Lead
CAE Dallas East is looking for a highly motivated, self-driven individual who is ready to take its daily operations to the next level of excellence. This role would report directly to the Center Leader and will include mapping out processes for standardization across the operations of the center, oversee all aspects of quality and regulatory compliance, as well as require daily involvement with the techs – from mapping out a training plan to working on issues directly identified as high priority and also interfacing with customers – the technical operations lead is geared towards enabling daily operations to ensure alignment with and exceed CAE’s processes, standards and customer expectations.
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing quality of the simulator.
- Assists in Quality audits, training center process management, process implementation and monitoring.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and overall NPS score for sim training.
- Assists and supports the organization with regulatory compliance.
- Co-ordinates the day-to-day operation in support of initial and continuing qualification and regulatory compliance of assigned flight training devices.
- Performs evaluation of internal operations and maintains documentation related to regulatory compliance.
- Performs technical tasks as required – supporting AOG’s, training of technicians on troubleshooting, identifying the right documentation.
- Works with the Group Leader, Technical Services to monitor and identify improvements in the technical organization and work up training plans for technicians.
- Review and monitor simulator reliability and identify root causes of failure with the technical team leading to improved performance of the simulator.
- Assist in Training Audits, Facility Audits and Health and Safety roll out as required.
- Associate degree or College degree
- 2-5 years minimum level of job-related experience in a simulation environment
- Strong inter-personal and presentation skills with abilities to communicate professionally in both writing and verbally
- Familiar with flight training device regulations
- Be ready to learn and get familiar with CAE Quality Assurance processes and the Quality Manual for CAE.
- Ability present to authorities, managers and external committees as required.
For more information, kindly check CAE job post here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3535 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.