FlightLogger is a leading provider of flight school management software. Used by 60,000+ users in 44 countries, FlightLogger provides an all-in-one digital platform for managing the daily operations of a flight school in a standardized framework that fully supports each school’s unique approach to creating new pilots.
Known for a comprehensive feature set and a user-friendly interface, FlightLogger provides 24/7 support included with the license, as well as full and efficient onboarding of your school staff and instructors. The platform is available on a scalable, non-binding pricing model.
All the features a flight school needs with FlightLogger
FlightLogger was created by pilot instructors with the purpose of optimizing all functions within a school. These are some of the main features you get with FlightLogger:
- Intuitive scheduling of aircraft, classrooms, instructors, students, operation flights and rentals
- School flight registration and grading (available offline)
- Class theory attendance registration and exams
- Advanced CBTA module
- Easy management of training programs and revisions
- Aircraft maintenance system
- Integrated safety management system
- User management including medicals and other certificates
- Duty time logging and tracking
- Integrated Departure/Arrival board with live flight tracking
- Flight dispatch function
- Student accounting module
- Document center with unlimited storage
- Integrated message center with intelligent signoff functionality
- Customizable warnings for missing certificates, flight and duty time limitations, aircraft maintenance and more
- Exportable logbooks
- Advanced reporting and data exporting
FlightLogger is a cloud-based platform which means school staff, instructors and students have easy access from anywhere. All data is secured and backed up using best of breed technology – but supports local backup as well. All FlightLogger based flight schools have been approved by their local authorities.
FlightLogger offers online demos of the platform, showing you how the solution help make your flight school more efficient and enabled for growth.
Get a free demo of FlightLogger by clicking the CONTACT button.
“We use FlightLogger for tracking documentation, certificates, due dates and maintenance. We also handle all scheduling, communications and follow-up with students and instructors through FlightLogger. Without FlightLogger we wouldn’t have been able to grow the way we have.”
– Karl Morten Rosenlund, Pilot Flight Academy, Norway
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.