Latvian Airline SmartLynx is looking for a Training Centre (ATO) Coordinator
This is your opportunity to become a part of a fast-growing airline that is expanding its business ventures in the charter, ACMI, and Cargo business. We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will communicate with potential ATO students on a daily basis (not related to sales) while delivering a good service experience through professional customer service engagement;
- You will ensure all the necessary documentation is received (reviewing documents and transferring those to other departments);
- Perform analysis of SmartLynx Airlines ATO processes and preparation of recommendations for process updates;
- Actively participate in analyzing ATO market and project costs;
- Market company training opportunities and provide information on benefits to encourage participation;
- Arrange and liaise with internal and external trainees for training courses;
- Provide support in internal and external audits and management review;
- Handle clients through calls, direct mail, email, and networking events.
For more information, kindly contact SmartLynx.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3649 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.