Saudi Flight School is looking for an EASA Flight Instructor
Damman, Saudi Arabia based Flight School OxfordSaudia has announced that it is looking to hire an EASA Flight Instructor.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Instruct students in practical and simulator training strictly adhering to the applicable training and safety standards, quality standards and/or other company directives.
- Monitor, plan and assist students to enable satisfactory progress through the course and stay within established timelines; timely and pro-active reporting and action to prevent delays and unsatisfactory progress.
- Promote safe behavior at all times and comply in behavior and execution with the safety management system.
- Ensure all students understand and practice all aspects of the internal safety management system.
- Complete in a timely and accurate manner all student and flight related administration and records including planning for examinations.
- Teach by example by behaving as an exemplary role model to students promoting professional, disciplined and safe behavior.
- Monitor technical and internal status and cleanliness of all the aircraft concerned and report discrepancies to the responsible people.
- Attend administrative, standardization and instructor development meetings and in-service training.
- Attend open days and trade shows as requested.
- Identify and initiate improvements for practical instruction and training standards and work with responsible people to constantly improve safety and quality levels.
- Associate’s degree or college degree.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- Current commercial pilot license.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Certified Flight Instructor (CFI).
- Possess EASA FCL 900 Flight instructor , Airplane
- FCL 1000 examiner certification is an advantage
- FAA 2nd or 3rd class medical
- No aircraft accident or aviation violation convictions.
- Previous experience as trainer or teacher is an advantage.
- Ability to work well in a highly structured environment.
- Team & results oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Outlook.
- Fluency in English.
For more information, click here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3611 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.