The United Arab Emirates seems to be leading the world out of the pandemic (in terms of reactivation of long-haul international air travel)
- The country has lifted all travel restrictions for fully vaccinated tourists to come to the UAE!
- Emirates is actively rehiring pilots!
- FlyDubai has asked all its employees who were sent on unpaid leave to resume work!
- The demand for visit visas and UAE flight tickets has quadrupled a day after the country announced that it is opening its doors to tourists from all nations!
- The domestic population is actively flying internationally!
- Sheikh Mohammed (Vice-President of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai) tells UAE ‘the worst has passed’
Also, 31 Days to Expo 2020, and 76 Days to Dubai Airshow (the only Airshow taking place this year and open to all visitors).
The momentum seems to be swinging in a positive direction again in aviation industry in the UAE!
You may check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3598 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.