US Aviation Training Giant Spartan College is looking for a Social Media Specialist
Aircraft Maintenance and Pilot Training Group Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology is looking for a Social Media Specialist for its Denver Campus – Broomfield, United States.
The position of Social Media Specialist is to implement and manage social media strategy for Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology and report to the Content Director. In this role, you will collaborate with the marketing team and campuses to creating compelling stories, and content to publish on social media channels. The ability to independently seek and generate content as well as collaboratively is important for the success of this role. We work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Create, plan, schedule, and publish posts and content on all social media platforms.
- Collaborate with video producer, creative specialist and other marketing team members on campaigns, messaging, branding, and projects.
- Responsible for monitoring and responding to messages, posts, and comments for social media platforms daily.
- Train and coordinate campus social media ambassadors.
- Coordinate with campuses on news, events, and media.
- Track and measure all social media progress and KPIs.
- Tasked with updating and auditing media calendars.
- Use social marketing management tools such as Hubspot, and Loomly as examples.
- Stay up to date with latest social marketing practices and technologies.
- Any other projects or tasks as assigned by Content Director.
Knowledge / Skills
- Excellent knowledge in social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and ability to adapt to trending platforms
- Ability to create and implement content high degree of accuracy and within compliant guides
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a strong emphasis on audience personas
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms
- Understanding of social media and web traffic metrics
- Knowledge and skills with design software and apps such as Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Animoto
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook
- Excellent time management, follow-through, and organizational skills
Education and Work Experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years of social media for business marketing experience required
- Social media portfolio required
- Experience with social media management tool such as Loomly, Hootsuite, or Sprout preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of content mechanics, generation, editing and publishing
- Knowledge of best practices, trends, and styles in all aspects of writing for digital
Certificates, License, Registrations
- Certificate from accredited institution in Digital Marketing or related field
For more information, kindly check out the job post.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.