US Flight School, FCA Flight Center, is Looking to Expand Flight Instructor Team
FCA Flight Center has been training pilots at the Fitchburg Municipal Airport, Massachusetts, United States since 1999. They are currently seeking a highly-motivated candidate to fill the FAA Part 61 Flight Instructor position. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide instruction and demonstration for students in the classroom, simulator, and live flight environments
- Training students in subjects such as aircraft systems, aerodynamics, handling emergencies, aircraft navigation and radio operation
- Regularly assess students to ensure successful progress throughout the flight training
- Accurately maintain appropriate student records and report student progress through the flight course
- Meet with and recruit new customers, conduct discovery flights and introductory meetings
- Report on students’ progress
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI)
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor Instrument (CFII) preferred but not mandatory
- Current FAA Medical Certificate 3rd Class
- Excellent oral communication skills”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: FCA Flight Center
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3579 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.