Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
Using our market intelligence data, network of over 200 Flight School and Simulator Center owners/CEOs/Institutional Investors and previous experience working in Private Equity and Investment Banking, the team at AFM can provide organisations with industry-specific M&A advisory.
Having worked on numerous Flight School and Simulator Training Center transactions the team has quickly established itself as the go-to individuals for transactions in the pilot training space.
Our offering is unique in this sector due to the following:
- Offering both Buy & Sell-side advisory services
- Global coverage
- Largest database of Flight Schools and Simulator Training Centers globally
- Network of over 400 owners/CEO’s
- Extensive network of institutional investors
- Team has deep operational and management sector experience having asset managed and grew a Pilot Training Group with over 600 pilots in training on an annual basis (including bolt-on acquisitions, setting up institutional airline partnership and large asset acquisitions)
- Can support/work alongside other advisors (financial/legal)
- Network of Investment Banks which can support the advisory services
To provide a general overview of our Pilot Training Industry Mergers & Acquisition advisory services:
- Buy-Side M&A services
- Development of M&A growth strategy
- Providing market analysis
- Identification of targets regionally and internationally using our extensive network
- Approaching the owners of selected target companies
- Obtaining and reviewing information to evaluate investment opportunities
- Process management and transaction structuring
- Assistance in valuation negotiations
- Support in the development of an integration strategy
- Sell-Side M&A services
- Preparation of marketing documentation; Teaser and Information Memorandum
- Transactional readiness review and preparation of dataroom
- Advice on the appropriate process (i.e. broad vs. narrow auction vs. bilateral)
- Sourcing and introduction to potential acquirers
- Process and deal structure management
- Assistance in valuation negotiations
If you would like to receive more information or if you are a pilot training organisation or institutional investor interested in expanding/getting exposure in the sector then please kindly contact us.
AFM can act as a Strategic Advisor to the leadership team of a pilot training organisation to support and review any possible organisational changes or expansion to run their organisation more efficiently and profitably.
- Support & development of growth or market entry strategy
- Development and guidance on B2B strategy and engagement
- Review of existing operations and cost structure
- Development of specific initiative business cases (for example simulators)
- Assistance in sourcing and reviewing potential key management candidates hires
- Reviewing training infrastructure asset financing
Our team has deep operational and management sector experience having asset managed and grew a Pilot Training Group with over 600 pilots in training on an annual basis (including development of growth strategy, restructuring, setting up institutional airline partnership and large asset acquisitions) as well as advised a number of pilot training organisations (both Flight Schools and Simulator Training Centers) in Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, Europe, North and South America.
To set up an introduction call to learn more about how we can support an organisation kindly contact us.
Did you know that the most online visited flight school in the world gets over 400,000 unique users per month? Did you know that there are pilot training organisations spending around US$500,000 per month on digital marketing?
At AFM we not only have built one of the globally most visited pilot training platforms (Aviationfly.com) but have worked with numerous pilot training organisations to optimize and grow their digital infrastructure and activities. On a quarterly basis, AFM tracks, using a suite of advanced softwares, the digital activity of the top 20 most ‘online’ visited pilot training organisations, social media activity / paid advertisement in specific markets and the latest trends in SEO & digital infrastructure development.
We specifically work with pilot training organisations on:
- Advising on website infrastructure (content & technical)
- Developing website infrastructure (through inhouse website development capability we can create or optimize Flight School and Simulator Training Center websites)
- Search Engine Optimisation specifically for Flight Schools and Simulator Training Centers
- Advising on social media activity (including the development of custom playbook for an organisation to implement)
- Development and deployment of Chatbot technology to improve lead generation activities using existing website infrastructure
Please contact us if you would like to discuss your digital infrastructure or activity and how we could support you.
The Team at AFM together with Strategic Advisors and Partners offer a range of simulator services which include:
- Simulator Selection & Sourcing
- Simulator Purchase
- Simulator Financing
- Simulator Appraisals
- Simulator Brokerage
- Simulator Relocations
- Support in the development of Simulator Center Business Case
- Simulator Center Design
For more information or if you would like to discuss a specific request kindly contact us.
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.