AeroGuard Flight Training Center is Looking for a Graphic Designer
AeroGuard is looking for a Graphic designer who will conceptualize and create digital advertisements for social media, and well as creating in-depth infographics for educational aviation industry related material.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message for AeroGuard. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Testing graphics across various media
- Organizing an existing content asset library
- Creating infographics based on requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Enforce AeroGuard brand standards
- Work with manager for feedback and review to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Experience in aviation a plus
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive attention to detail
- General office equipment such as facsimile, copier, personal computer, laminating machine, etc.
PHYSICAL AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- Will be working primarily inside the facility.
- May have limited exposure to aircraft, simulators and equipment.
- May require prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Self-starter, does not wait for others to provide work, finds ways to keep busy or help others.
- Works with minimal supervision.
- Innovative/creative, finds faster ways to do things to save time to the organization and the client.
- Flexible/adaptable to fast changing pace and instructions according to client priorities
This position is Part Time, 20hr/week.
For more information, kindly contact AeroGuard Flight Training Center.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3611 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.