AeroGuard Flight Training Center seeks a Content Writer to join its Marketing team
AeroGuard Flight Training Center, a pilot training school with headquarters in Phoenix, AZ, and five locations across the U.S., seeks a Content Writer to join our Marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and educational material. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on aviation, travel and aeronautics-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content, familiar with aviation, and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract visitors and boost brand awareness.
- Researching Aviation industry-related topics and news (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Create informational copy that will be used to educate prospects about the Aviation Market
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Task Management Systems
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our flight training center
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic, including proper search terms in articles.
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed Video Experience and ability to produce video content a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in the Aviation Industry and/or SEO
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive attention to detail
- Aviation Knowledge
- Microsoft office (word, excel, outlook)
- SEO skills and experience
- General office equipment such as facsimile, copier, personal computer, laminating machine, etc.
PHYSICAL AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- Will be working primarily inside the facility.
- May have limited exposure to aircraft, simulators and equipment.
- May require prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Self-starter, does not wait for others to provide work, finds ways to keep busy or help others.
- Works with minimal supervision.
- Innovative/creative, finds faster ways to do things to save time to the organization and the client.
- Flexible/adaptable to fast changing pace and instructions according to client priorities.
AeroGuard Flight Training Center provided pay range
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Base pay range: $15/hr
For more information, kindly contact AeroGuard Flight Training Center.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2014 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK