AeroGuard is looking for an Assistant Chief Pilot
AeroGuard is looking for a Full-Time Assistant Chief at its GTU Location. Pay will range from $60-$90k depending DOE.
This position is responsible for the maintenance of the AeroGuard FAR Part 141 air Agency Certificate.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain student, instructor, and applicable training center records in accordance with FAR Part 141.
- Conduct or delegate student stage checks as required.
- Maintain training standards as set forth by FAA regulation and AeroGuard company policy.
- Conduct staff pre-hire interviews/flights as required.
- Must be flexible and able to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- CFI, CFII, and MEI
- Must be a current, 2-year CFI
- Must have 100+ hours of piston engine flight experience within the last 2 years
- Possess practical management experience.
- Require a minimum of 2 years commitment
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to successfully pass all AeroGuard PPL, IR, and CPLSE 141 FAA Checkrides within 30 days of start.
- Must meet all applicable FAR Part 141 minimums for Assistant Chief Instructor. (FAR 141.36)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify problems or potential problems and develop and implements solution.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Windows 95/98.
- Must have practical operational knowledge of flight school operations.
- General office equipment such as facsimile, copier, personal computer, laminating machine, etc.
- Vehicle operation such as company van, truck, golf cart, aircraft etc. as required.
- Will require use of various simulators.
AeroGuard offers a variety of benefits: Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401K with company match!!!
Equal Opportunity Employer: AeroGuard Flight Training Center will provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
AEROGUARD FLIGHT TRAINING CENTER IS A TOBACCO-FREE WORKPLACE.
For more information, kindly contact AeroGuard Flight Training Center.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 1985 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK