Airbus Asia Pacific is Looking for a Commercial Director Services – Training
The jobholder shall be in charge of providing a technical and commercial support to the Commercial Account Leaders and Commercial Director Services in their campaigns on training matters.
- The jobholder will monitor, control and co-ordinate the implementation of all clauses of the Aircraft Purchase Agreement related to training matters as well as Training Customer Service Agreements.
- Establish under the leadership of the Commercial Director Services a confident relationship with customers, and a strong working relationship with the whole Training Community.
- The jobholder will ensure that all key milestones of customer training projects are fulfilled on schedule.
- Conduct regular risk assessments in order to minimize disruption to planned customer training.
- Provide Customer Training needs forecast to the Training Business Line.
Check out the full job post here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2450 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.