Airbus Flight Academy Europe is looking for Chief Flight Instructor
Airbus’s European Flight School, Airbus Flight Academy Europe, located in Champniers, Charente, France is looking for a Chief Flight Instructor.
The CFI is responsible for supervising all flight instructors and flight training simulator instructors. He/she ensures that flight and simulator training is conducted in accordance with Airbus Central ATO standardization processes. He/she assists the Head of Training in the area of flight instruction.
Tasks and missions:
- Lead the team of flight and simulator instructors
- Ensure the conformity of the instructors’ qualifications
- Manage and update course materials
- Ensure the scheduling of simulator and flight hours
- Coordinate between the scheduler and the coordinator
- Deliver courses in English (flight, simulator)
- Update the indicators related to the flight activity
- Facilitate standardization meetings
- Required: Commercial Pilot License (CPL) / Flight Instructor (FI) extension Instrument Rating (IR) / Multi Engine (ME) / CRI/IRI
- ATPL desired
- Bilingual English
- Pedagogue, with management experience
- Experience on aircraft desired: DA 40/42 – CIRRUS SR20/22
- 1500 HDV minimum including 500 hours of flight instruction
For more information, you can check out the job ad here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3535 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.