Arab Aviation Summit – Pilot Training Industry Organization and relevant Airline Attendees
From the 28th of February to the 2nd of March, 2022 the Arab Aviation Summit is taking place in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates.
The Arab Aviation Summit is a prestigious regional event that seeks to enable better industry collaboration and identify new frontiers in travel and tourism. Through an open dialogue that combines private and public sectors, Arab Aviation Summit 2022 is the platform for destinations, industry operators and stakeholders to meet face to face in route for a full recovery.
AFM.aero has put together a preliminary list of attendees from relevant pilot training industry organisations – if you would like to be included in the list kindly contact us.
- AFM.aero – if you are interested to meet with us please use the contact form
- InstagramAviation – if you are interested to meet with us please use the contact form
- MPS – CEO, Capt. Philip Adrian, of the leading fixed based simulator manufacturer
- Alpha Aviation Academy UAE – A large team from one of the leading pilot training organisations in the Middle East will be attending including General Manager Capt. Nadhem AlHamad and Head of Business Administration Sajil S.
- Avion Group – Head of Business Development Middle East and South Asia, Yeshwant Pawar, of Airbus A320 Simulator Manufacturer and Operator
- Airways Aviation – Franchise Manager, Rizwan Taj, of Global Flight Training Group with Flight Schools in Europe and Australia
- Vaayu Group – CEO, Vijay Arumbakkam – Gold Sponsor of the event – Group owns Flight Schools in the US
- Dynamic Advanced Training – Director of Operations, Mark Kammer, of The Middle East’s most comprehensive learning organization specialized in Aviation Safety and Security Training
- L3 Harris – Vice President Sales, Kinda Sarrage, of global pilot training group and simulator manufacturer
- Action Flight – Team from new UPRT Flight School being established in Ras Al Khaimah
- Spatial – Managing Director, Marc Van den Broucque, of the worlds leading manufacturer of cabin crew simulators
- Evionica – Sales Director, Ibrahim El Ahmad, of Flight Training Software and Computer based Training Provider
Through the events networking app you can also find individuals from the following airlines attending;
Emirates Airlines, Air Arabia, Wizz Air Abu Dhabi, SAUDIA, Flyadeal, Kuwait Airways, Air France KLM, Eurowings, GetJet Airlines, Airhub Aviation, FlyEgypt, Sun Air, Yemenia, Gambia International Airlines, Somon Air and a few more.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3598 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.