Australian University, RMIT University, is Looking to Hire a Coordinator for Flight Scheduling
RMIT University is hiring Coordinator, Flight Scheduling to be based in Melbourne, Australia. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“The Coordinator, Flight Scheduling reports to the Head of Flight Operations and is a key operational role at the Flight School. The key focus is the scheduling of flights and resources to achieve optimum efficiency and effectiveness, whilst satisfying relevant CASA regulations, program requirements and company policy. This includes maintaining accurate data for flight scheduling and coordinating aircraft flying time with required maintenance and repair schedules. The role is also responsible for reporting, data analytics and creating efficiencies in order to support and inform the Head of Flight Operations with resourcing and operational planning.
To be successful in this position, you’ll have:
- Demonstrated scheduling experience with strong organisation, lateral thinking and problem-solving skills to manage complex activities and effectively work under pressure in an agile and demanding environment.
- Proven high-level experience interpreting and analysing large data sets and providing information to facilitate decision making
- High level computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office 365 suite of software and proven ability to work confidently with software systems (i.e., student management systems and scheduling software) and technology (i.e., automation for process improvement and reporting)
- Working knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within a flight school or aviation environment and familiarity with CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) regulations (desirable)
- Understanding of basic principles of weather to inform scheduling decisions and planning (desirable)”
About the RMIT Aviation Academy
RMIT Aviation Academy has trained more than 3,000 pilots from around the world and their graduates have gone onto work in the aviation industry, both in Australia and overseas. With sites at Point Cook and Bendigo, their world-class flight training facilities and environment develop the necessary skills to gain a Recreational, Private and Commercial Pilot Licence and/or an Associate Degree in Aviation.
Applications Close: 22 Jan 2023 11.59 pm
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: RMIT Aviation Academy (shown as meta image)
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.