Aviation E-Learning Company Evionica is looking for a Head of E-Learning
Please see below the job post from one of the leading Aviation E-Learning organisations Evionica which is headquarted in Poland.
“Evionica delivers next-generation e-learning (CBT – Computer Based Training) and technologically advanced business solutions to improve aviation. Our team of aviation training experts provides a wide range of online learning courses for pilots (ATPL, type rating, class rating) in line with EASA regulations. We are proud to partner with Wizz Air, Diamond Aircraft, Lufthansa Aviation Training, LOT Polish Airlines, Gulf Aviation, and the Polish Air Force Academy. We work with customers worldwide, including airlines, flight schools, and pilots, to increase profitability, maximize training performance, and support future pilots in rewarding careers.
You will be responsible for growing and developing our aviation training advanced e-Learning portfolio and team. What does it mean in detail?
Our last Project ATPL(Airline Transport Pilot Licence) training:
- Has more than 13 000 slides – If you were to print out every board from it on a piece of A4 paper and stack them on top of one another, the stack would be 4.5 times higher than the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
- You will find more than 6.800 questions in it. It is ten times more than the ATPL entry exam requires.
- Our CBT team created over 550 hours of ATPL training. The longest passenger flight is from Singapore to New York and takes over 18 hours and 25 minutes. To learn the training content during this time, you would have to travel this route 13 times.
We are looking for an experienced Leader who enjoys driving engagement and building organizational scalability. No day is the same, and the ideal fit is someone who thrives in a dynamic organization where every new idea is more than welcome.
Head of Product Development (Aviation eLearning)
- Being a part of the Executive team and reporting directly to the CEO,
- Defines the product vision, strategy, and roadmap,
- Managing 10 to 20 projects simultaneously at the same time (3 to 6 months design time each),
- Taking responsibility for growth from 40 to 100 FTE in 2022,
- Ensuring product roadmap delivery on time according to and within the approved budget,
- Working closely with the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success team to increase Evionica’s product market share and ultimately allow Evionica to pioneer aviation products globally,
- Using agile best management practices to coordinate several interdisciplinary teams (6 persons in each team, Instructional Designers, Aeronautical Engineer and Graphic Designers),
- Supporting and leading teams at every step of product development,
- Challenging the development process and looking for new ways of student-pilots engagement,
- Creating objectives aligned with OKR methodology in a fast-growing, scalable organization,
- Acts as the product’s leader within the company
Qualification we would love to find:
- Demonstrable experience implementing Agile methods with cross-cultural teams,
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. degree or similar in business, aviation, computer science or a related field,
- Proven experience in improving processes and creating software/systems solutions,
- Prior experience managing a team with a process,
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others,
- Demonstrable experience of working in a ‘self-starting’ environment. A builder, not a follower. Someone willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- Culture of trust, independence, and autonomy,
- B2B contract or full-time permanent contract (“Umowa o Pracę – UoP”) as you prefer,
- Flexible working hours,
- Mac, Linux, or Windows – we’ll provide equipment that suits you best,
- Sport & Fitness card,
- Private medical package with Medicover.”
For more information, check out the job posting here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3661 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.