BAA Training is looking for a Self Sponsored Pilots Sales Specialist
BAA Training promises a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Answering incoming inquiries (Leads).
- Providing information to the clients by phone and e-mail.
- Detailed presentation of the company’s services to customer.
- In-depth market knowledge and career counselling for clients.
- Conducting negotiations with clients.
- Contract preparation according to the company’s standard forms, agreeing on contract conditions with the clients.
- Organizing accommodation for clients and providing needed information on such matter.
- Organizing student candidate selection, medical check-ups and advising about visa questions.
- Collection and verification of necessary documents from clients.
- Performing Know Your Client (KYC) procedures for each client.
- Active participation in BAA Training open days and virtual presentations;
- Active participation in exhibitions, conferences, webinars, seminars in Lithuania and abroad;
- Analyzing the needs of potential clients, planning meetings with them, collecting feedback and making further sales.
- Work according to approved company processes.
- Working with company IT systems to monitor and ensure a smooth sale and client service process.
- Completion of the necessary reports.
- Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles.
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
For more information, check out BAA Training.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 1962 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK