BAA Training is looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager
An In-House Senior Digital Project Manager will be responsible for managing and implementing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy. As a Senior Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading digital marketing projects and digital campaigns.
Responsibilities would initially cover:
- Design and implement digital media campaigns according to business goals.
- Plan and control digital marketing budget.
- Supervise other digital team member activities.
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, articles, podcasts, videos etc.
- Maintain and manage all our web, SEO/SEM, marketing data base, email, social media and display advertising.
- Develop and monitor data driven ROI and KPIs.
- Define and expand the CRM and overall segmentation, data base building strategy and targeted marketing lists.
- Create a positive customer experience on our online platforms.
- Work to improve our online brand presence.
- Measure and report digital campaign effectiveness.
- Suggest strategies and methods for marketing and communication improvement.
- Identify effective, innovative digital media technologies and latest trends.
- Proven 1,5 years and more of working experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in running SEM/paid social media/retargeting / banner advertising campaigns.
- Experience in digital ads performance and results management.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tag Manager and others).
- Experience in project management and budgeting.
- Experience in content management and management of social media profiles.
- Data and result interpretation and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Additional qualification in web development, design is a plus.
- Uses the English at an effective operational independent level.
BAA Training Offers you:
- A very dynamic, ambitious and ready to support colleagues and multicultural environment.
- Health Insurance package in compliance with company policy.
- Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy.
- A new office just 6 km from the city center airport Direction.
- Child care zone, gym, entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
For more information, kindly contact BAA Training.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 1985 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK