BAA Training Vietnam is looking for Marketing Project Manager
BAA Training Vietnam, the BAA Training Simulator Training Center located in Ho Chi Minh City is looking for a challenge-driven, organized specialist with previous digital marketing experience to join its international Marketing and Communication team headquarters in Lithuania but acting globally.
The Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for turning the Vietnamese and neighboring markets’ (South Korean, Thai, Indonesian and Malaysian) marketing strategy into reality. The combination of BAA Training’s international marketing experience and the local marketing knowledge of the successful candidate will be the combo fostering brand development in the South-East Asia region.
The role will cover:
- Planning, creating and implementing various marketing and communication campaigns, activities for the dedicated market through online and offline channels.
- Supporting the HQ team with the requested information and data about the local market, communication channels, local marketing trends, etc.
- Managing BAA Training Vietnam’s social media profiles on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Developing and maintaining local and regional media relationships.
- Executing brand promotion and event initiatives.
- Analyzing and collecting the required marketing data and preparing reports.
- Handling other BAA Training Vietnam-related marketing & communication inquiries.
- Collaborating with in-house and external copywriters, translators and designers to produce content and visual materials.
- Working with the digital marketing and web development teams to keep the baatraining.vn up-to-date and implement effective digital marketing campaigns.
- Being proactive in proposing and implementing various marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness in the dedicated markets.
- Constantly improve knowledge of the company, its products, and its client base to implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Work according to approved company processes
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, business or a related field.
- Has more than 2 years of experience in marketing and/or advertising project management.
- Has more than 1 year of experience in social media and digital advertising.
- Has good organizational, prioritization and decision-making skills.
- Has good communication and presentation skills.
- Will be an advantage if candiate has basic graphic design skills.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
- Has excellent skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Uses the English and Vietnamese language at an effectively operational and independent level.
- Has respectful and positive attitude.
For detailed job scopes, check out BAA Training Careers.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3598 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.