Bell-Textron is seeking a Flight Simulator Technician to support Bell Training Academy’s Flight Training Simulator Devices and Simulators for Commercial Training
This first shift position located at the Bell Training Facility in Fort Worth, TX.
- Complete preventive maintenance on Flight Simulation Training Devices (FSTDs) with limited supervision.
- Will execute intermediate-advanced maintenance tasks and responsibilities including scheduled and immediate unscheduled preventive maintenance.
- Will partner with other Simulation Specialists to interface with regulatory agencies or manufacturers.
- Will report all inventory gaps for spares and partner with other Simulation Specialists to interact with vendors and suppliers.
- Assists in quarterly regulatory compliance reporting by running tests on the FTSDs.
- Assist with annual regulatory inspections.
- Perform daily preflights – This involves powering up the simulator, ensure avionics and visuals are performing accurately, and completing a flight prior to actual customer usage.
- Regular interface with internal (pilots) and external customers (customers to be trained).
- Acceptance and upgrades for simulation modifications.
- Support new installation and maintenance on current Flight Training Simulator Devices.
- Follow all policies and procedures in pursuant to regulatory guidelines.
For more information, check out Bell-Textron.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 1971 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK