Boeing is Looking for a Training Solutions – Project Manager
Boeing’s Global Services Training Solutions Team is looking to hire a Project Manager / Business Analyst. Please see an extract from the job post below
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.Be a part of Boeing Global Services’ Training Solutions team that provides industry leadership in commercial and defense aviation training and capabilities, including custom software development, engineering and technical services, and a range of services to support training centers and pilot provisioning worldwide.As a Business Analyst for the Product Management and Technology Solutions, you will have the opportunity to work with professionals within the organization and across other organizations to positively affect the maturity of a data-driven and learner-centric ecosystem for us and our customers, world-wide. In this position, you will be part of a high performing team, who are passionate about aviation training and its impact on aviation safety; you will interact with product teams who are defining and developing the foundation for Training Solutions’ future learning ecosystem that will modernize learning.
This is a hybrid position that allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
- Work with management to scope, plan and establish business process direction and strategies. Facilitates the development of business case and risk analysis of process investment, returns, affordability and resource requirements.
- Project Management across training analytics product teams:
- Develops plans and deliverables, directs all product phases and acts as primary contact to stakeholders. Participates in or develops mechanisms for establishing, monitoring and integrating product elements, product configuration and communications concerning change management processes and decisions
- Facilitates effective structured process and product team meetings with appropriate use of process methods and tools.
- Assist project/product managers by collecting task status and creating visibility materials of project, as required to facilitate status reporting for management and executives
- Assist project/product teams in dealing with issues to help mitigate impacts of technical debt, resource, finance and access challenges as they arise. Back team members of product management duties where needed.
- Financial and Resource Planning/LRBP and Monitoring – working with the business, IT teams, IT business partners, management and various finance groups to capture accurate funding needs for the portfolio. Uses trend, variance analyses and risk assessments and mitigations to develop plans or to recommend change. Negotiates and incorporates changes to maintain work statements, cost and schedule baselines of product teams
- Coordination on purchased services acquisition – writing contractual statements of work, coordinating approvals, ensuring funding through coordination with supplier management, business and technical teams, finance groups and management
- Coordinate and manage compliance deliverables being reviewed and approved in a timely manner. Assist the team in maintaining status and resolving impediments that result in schedule slides.
- Work with teams to expand their use of Agile methodology and approach
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- 3+ years Experience in Project Management
- 3+ years Experience working in a Agile/SAFe environment
- 3+ years Experience in Program Management Best Practices
- 3+ years Experience in Financial Forecasting, Resource Planning, EAC
- 3+ years Experience in Vendor Management
- 3+ years Experience in Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Ability to extract data from Finance System
- Familiarity with PowerPivot and PowerQuery
- Familiarity with work in an agile business environment
Typical Education/ Experience: Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 14 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 12 or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
*Please note the AFM Team is currently deploying resources to share pilot training industry vacancies to help individuals find work and organization fill roles in order to ramp up operations. You can find all vacancies here and can subscribe to our weekly pilot training industry update to stay up to date with the latest developments, trends and opportunities here.*
Photo Credit: Boeing
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2826 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.