Boeing is looking for Senior Flight Simulation Systems Engineer
Boeing is looking for a Flight Simulator Engineer for its based in Crawley, United Kingdom.
As a Senior Flight Simulation Software Engineer you will support the development, acceptance, entry into service and sustainment of all of Boeing’s training devices. You’ll be part of our passionate and aviation inspired simulator engineering team that enables world class Boeing training products and curriculum across our international training campus network.
As a simulator engineer supporting the training devices in the Boeing network your duties will include:
- Learning and applying technical expertise of the aircraft to simulator development and test.
- Collaborating with supplier and Boeing engineering to resolve technical issues.
- Managing simulator technical requirements.
- Working closely with Boeing pilots to ensure subjective validation of training devices.
- Oversee objective testing and the simulator QTG.
- Supporting and ensuring successful regulatory qualification.
- Learning the simulator architecture, tools, and processes in order to create a plan for long term device updates and engineering maintenance.
- At least 5 years of simulation industry experience developing full flight simulators.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and software development environments.
- Experience with the simulator regulatory qualification processes.
- Systems experience with commercial aircraft.
- Excellent technical communication and writing skills.
- Ideally have 10+ years of commercial simulation experience in a level D simulator development and test environment.
- Experience with systems requirements analysis, management, and validation/verification.
- Knowledge of FAA, EASA, and ICAO simulator standards.
- Project management and/or technical leadership experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in diverse teams.
- Extensive knowledge of full flight simulator architecture.
- Understanding of the simulator qualification process and regulatory environment.
- Experience with software design, implementation, and testing processes.
- Experience using Specification Control Documents (SCDs), Interface Control Documents (ICDs), schematics, wiring diagrams or other Aircraft design documents.
For detailed job scopes, check out here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.