Boeing is Looking to Hire to Expand its Training Solutions Business Development Team
Boeing’s Training Solutions division, an industry leader in commercial aviation training solutions, is looking for a Senior Marketing and Sales Analyst to support the Business Development organization. Please see the job post for the role located in the United States below;
“As a member of our team you will be challenged with a variety of tasks primarily relating to research and data analysis on industry trends, customer and competitor intelligence leading to business development opportunities for the organization and development of business growth opportunities that may include internal innovation or external collaboration. This role is focused on the marketing requirements to support Training Solutions.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Leads development and execution of a marketing strategy focused on customer requirements and product deployment models.
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize industry trends, competitor profiles, and market feedback.
- Engages directly with customers in intelligence gathering, segmentation analysis and experience feedback. Aligns feedback to inform future product development activities.
- Researches customer, company, technical, regulatory and other market information to support market analysis and strategic planning
- Identifies market environment trends and provides insight on the training market for both internal and external audiences.
- Develops and deploys product related marketing support such as collateral development, sales team training, value proposition messaging, product demonstrations, website messaging, digital marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Complies and shapes market analysis for executive management strategy presentations
- Develops ideas into actionable plans for execution through coordination and negotiation with internal functional teams and external stakeholders
Work Authorization: Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
Relocation: This position is located in Seattle, WA; Plano, TX or Denver, CO and does not offer relocation assistance. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Travel: Up to 20% domestic and international
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher); business, finance or related field of study desired
- Product marketing experience
- Experience developing and presenting business cases
Desired (but not required) Qualifications:
- Experience with or knowledge of commercial aviation training (flight, maintenance) in both early stage (ab initio) as well as advanced training programs
- STEM (science, technology, engineering or mathematics) and strategy, business planning, international or market analysis background
- Ability to organize and lead cross functional teams to drive timely analysis and decision making
- Expertise with Microsoft applications and databases, including but not limited to PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with SalesForce and Table
- Creative and strategic thinker with ability to develop innovative solutions and structures
- Be capable of traveling 20% of the time”
To view as well as apply for the role please use this link or to learn more about the role contact Boeing Training Services directly.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2826 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.