CAE in Bremen, Germany is looking for a Theoretical Knowledge Instructor
Role and Responsibilities
- Teaching the EASA ATPL theory subjects
- Monitoring and reporting on student progress
- Providing guidance and support to individual students
- Maintaining the course records
- Preparation and updating of the course materials
Ideally, you will be delivering two or more of the ATPL subjects below:
- Air Law
- Aircraft General Knowledge (Engines, Systems, Electrics, Instruments, Automatic systems)
- Aircraft Performance
- Principles of Flight
- Flight Planning and Monitoring
- General and Radio Navigation
- Operational Procedures
- Mass and Balance
- Human Performance and Limitations
- Instructional experience, ideally ATPL level/subjects
- Aviation background (pilot, military, ATC or engineering/ground ops)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to interact with our students
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational skills and positive mind-set
- Willing to work in an exciting multicultural company
For more information, check out the job ad here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3649 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.