CAE in Honolulu, Hawaii is looking to hire a Simulator Technician
In this role, the Simulator Technician II will be expected to perform complex but standard technical tasks including preventative and corrective maintenance work in office, on site, and in the field and may execute some design work.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent related training.
- 3-6 years of professional experience in avionics, aviation maintenance, or flight simulation.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of flight simulator experience preferred.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge or all the simulated aircraft systems and panels.
- Proficiency in using all types of test equipment preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to use and interpret diagnostic tools and resources preferably on simulators preferred.
- Ability to perform preventive maintenance, pre-flight, and post flight checks on any simulator in the fleet.
- Ability to perform in-depth visual adjustment and set-ups on at least 1 type of visual system.
- Ability to assist with projects such as refurbishments and other hardware modifications.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and suite.
- Fluency in English.
For more detailed job scopes, click here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 1962 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK