CAE is Looking to Hire a Head of Sales – Business & Helicopter Aircraft Maintenance Training – EMEA region
Global leading aviation trainer and simulator manufacturer CAE is looking to hire a Head of Sales (EMEA) to be based at Burgess Hill base in the United Kingdom. Please find part of the job post below;
“Role and Responsibilities
The Head of Sales (EMEA) will lead a team of Regional Sales Managers, Sales Account Managers and Client Account Owners for maintenance training in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia regions with the goal of furthering CAE’s vision to be the training partner of choice of our customers.
They will drive success for their team and their region in terms of quarterly and annual order intake, revenue, retention and scheduling goals.
Planning and execution
- Define and implement sales strategic plan, set the objectives for Order Intake, revenue and retention objectives and develop forecast and annual / quarterly quotas for the team
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on revenue, order intake forecast, actuals and trends as necessary for Latin Americas pilot and maintenance training
- Develop, implement and drive best practices on revenue, pricing policies for Latin Americas training
- Continuously monitor the market and prepare analysis, market shares, market capture plans, product development opportunities etc in partnership with stakeholders
- Recruit, train, coach, develop and drive performance of front end team
- Motivate sales team members to achieve employee engagement and safety objectives
- Provide leadership to drive maximum sales revenue and attain corporate objectives.
- Assign sales territories and set quotas for sales team
- Achieve aspirational growth goals for maintenance training in the region by rapidly expanding market share in region
- Meet Key performance goals on revenue, order intake, load factors, growth and business performance for region
- Driving and improving CAE’s training partnership approach with our customers through their team as well as by developing strong bonds with our customer base
- Manage client expectation and client escalations, and negotiate resolution
Communication & Stakeholder Management
- Interface extensively with other stakeholders including operations, HR, finance as well as Business segment leadership to ensure customer acquisition, quality training delivery and client satisfaction
- Build strong bridges and leverage opportunities with BAT pilot group including peer to peer relationship with BAT EMEA Head of sales.
- Manage proactive communication with the team and other stakeholders to ensure complete alignment, escalation and problem solving to enable client, team and CAE success
- Must have right to live and work in UK
- Flexible approach to working required to be adaptable to different time zones. Some weekend and public holiday working may be required.”
For more information, check out the full job post here.
Photo Credit: CAE
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2826 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.