Canada’s Largest Private Flight School is Looking to Expand Flight Instructor Team
Built upon over 90 years of innovation and growth, MFC Training is Canada’s largest private flight school. An industry leader, MFC Training operates out of two hubs – Fredericton and Moncton, New Brunswick. In training the world’s newest flight crews, it is essential to ensure the highest level of safety and quality in maintaining the College’s fleet of aircraft. As a member of the PAL Group family, MFC team members have the opportunity to ‘chart your course’ through the organization.MFC Training is currently looking for a Flight Instructors to join our team in Moncton, NB! Please see an extract from the job post below.
“Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train students in accordance with the Training Manual (TM) and Flight Training Operational Manual (FTOM);
- Assist with Operational Control as per company SOPs, FTOM and TM;
- Accurately record time’s for the activity (Briefings, flights, GS, instrument time, cross country times, etc) for accurate talon records;
- Must provide adequate supervision and constructive feedback to students assigned;
- Actively participate in MFC’s safety and quality programs;
- Must ensure all licences and required medical is current and you are ready/fit for duty;
- Expected, while on or off duty to conduct yourself in a professional manner that does not negatively affect MFC;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Hold a valid commercial, or higher, Pilot License for the category and, as appropriate, the class and type of aircraft in which the flight training is conducted; and
- Class 1,2,3 or 4 Instructor Rating with any endorsements applicable to the type of flight training provided; and
- When operating in accordance with an operating certificate, know the contents of the air carrier’s operating certificate and operations specifications; and
- Know and understand the applicable Canadian Aviation regulations necessary for the proper and safe performance of their duties; and
- Class 4 instructors must acquire a Class 3 Instructor rating as soon as possible, not to exceed 6 months under normal circumstances.
What MFC offers you:
- Personal travel privileges with PAL and interline agreements with other airlines
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs
- Opportunities for growth”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: MFC Training
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2897 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.