Check out this job at BAA Training
BAA Training in Barcelona, Spain is looking for B2C Regional Sales Manager!
- Identifying of new needs in the markets, basic assessment of the project and submission for consideration to Direct Manager or Company Manager;
- Planning sales for next year, offering sales strategy implementation measures and ensuring timely implementation of measures;
- Analyzing strategic markets and competitor’s surveys;
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the communication and marketing department;
- Organizing and administrating of various sales promotions;
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers;
- Managing of private Customer’s queries in the enterprise computer system (CRM);
- Actively responding to Customer’s requests, meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone;
- Providing of initial information and delivering of services to Customers by e-mail, phone or via charts;
- Preparing of commercial offers to Costumers;
- Preparing of contracts according to the standard forms provided by the Company, negotiating terms with the Customers;
- Solving Customer’s problems that arise during the Training or refers to a BAA Training colleague who can help;
- Executing other work or tasks related to the areas of responsibility assigned by the Company Manager or Direct Manager.
- Has experience in dealing with international teams and clients;
- Has experience as a Sales Manager (not less 3 years);
- Has experience in Marketing. Understands how to reach and attract B2C segment;
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once;
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Is able to work independently, self-motivated;
- Is flexible with good time management skills;
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life;
- Uses Spanish at a professional level;
- Uses English at a professional level.
BAA Training offers you:
- Exciting multicultural aviation environment;
- Motivating salary package;
- Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for growth.
Salary: 24000 € yearly (brutto)
For more information, kindly contact BAA Training.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 1938 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK