‘Did you know that Cirrus Aircraft has a specific model for Flight Schools?’ with Pedro Raposo from Cirrus – Industry Leadership Interviews
In this week’s AFM.aero Pilot Training Leadership Interview Series AFM.aero’s Managing Director Maximillian Buerger sits down with Pedro Raposo – Director Fleet Sales -EMEA at Cirrus Aircraft.
The conversation covers:
- An introduction to Cirrus Aircraft, TRAC (Cirrus’s aircraft model of interest to Flight Schools), and Pedro
- How the TRAC compares to other training aircraft models out there
- Recent developments in the training aircraft industry
- If Cirrus experienced demand fluctuations in the pandemic?
- Thoughts on potential disruptions in supply chains and if this was affecting Cirrus
- Thoughts on developments and announcements in the Industry in regards to Electric Training Aircraft
For more information;
- Cirrus TRAC Model information can be found here
- Pedro Raposo’s LinkedIn Profile
- Maximilian Buerger LinkedIn Profile
You can find all of the AFM.aero Pilot Training Industry Interview Episodes here.
To stay up to date and get notified about all of the latest episodes from AFM.aero you can follow us through the below platforms:
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2038 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK