European Electric Flight Training Group is looking for a freelance Chief Flight Instructor / Flight Operations Manager for its new location
European Electric Flight Training Group, E-Flight Academy, is looking for a freelance Chief Flight Instructor / Flight Operations Manager for their new location in Bonaire in the Carribean.
In the role of CFI and FOM, in addition to giving flight instruction on a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- Operational planning of flight instructors and aircraft
- Supervising and guaranteeing the progress of students
- Management and point of contact of and for the daily operation
- Act as a source of information for students and instructors
- Ensuring and monitoring the (high) E-Flight flight-and-safety standard
- Point of contact for third parties (maintenance/airport authorities)
- Keeping track of safety and operational related reports
- Minimum 500hrs as an instructor (demonstrable)
- Extensive knowledge of EASA legislation
- EASA CPL(A)
- FI(A) unrestricted
- LPE Level 6
- Good social skills
- Able to function well in a team
- Good command of the English language in word and writing
- Energy, flexible, cozy
- max. 80 kg
*not required, but a plus
For more detailed job scopes, kindly check out here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 1938 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK