European Flight Training Group is Looking for a Base Chief Pilot for Norway Base
Sweden headquartered OSM Aviation Academy is looking for a Base Chief Pilot for its base in Arendal, Norway. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“As a Base Chief Pilot you will lead a department consisting of ten Flight Instructors. Your main office will be at Arendal Airport Gullknapp, and you will report to Director Flight Operations.
Duties and responsibilities (non exhaustive)
- Lead the team of Flight Instructors at our Arendal Base
- Run operations at the base to meet set student flight progression and budgets
- Be part of the standardization team in standardizing Flight Instructors and relevant personell
- Work closely with Director Flight Operations and Head of Planning and assist in fulfilling their responsibilities at the base
- 2-5 years experience in leading a team
- EASA CPL(A) or ATPL(A) with the ratings SEP(land), MEP(land), IR(A)ME, FI(A) SE, ME, IR, FI
Nice to have
- Bachelor or masters degree in organizational management
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You are result-oriented
- You hold great problem-solving skills and have a high work capacity
- You have the ability to delegate work and engourage staff
- You are great at facilitation for organisational development
- You have great leadership skills
About OSM Aviation Academy
OSM Aviation Academy (OSMAA) is one of the largest flight schools in Europe and has delivered professional flight training for individuals and airlines since 1963. OSMAA is an international training organization that provide ‘Airline Ready’ flight training in Norway, Sweden and USA with focus tailored to prepare students for a career in aviation. OSMAA offer both self-sponsored flight training programs and government-sponsored higher vocational education programs. OSMAA have a close relationship with leading operators within the short- and long-haul airline sector, which gives both students and instructors the opportunity to developing their career. OSMAA will also train cadet pilots for Norse Atlantic Airways, a new long-haul airline operating Boeing 787 Dreamliners.”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: OSM Aviation Academy
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3642 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.