European Flight Training Group, Leading Edge Aviation, is Looking for a Single Engine Flight Instructor for its Spain Base
Well known Oxford, United Kingdom based Flight School Leading Edge Aviation is looking for a Single Engine Flight Instructors for its new Alhama Campus in Spain. Please see an extract of the job post below.
The Single Engine Flight Instructor is responsible for delivering the highest quality Flight and Simulator instruction to cadets in compliance with the Leading Edge Aviation’s exacting training and safety standards, and in line with the applicable Aviation Authority regulations.
- To Promote amongst cadets, peers and other staff, safe behaviour at all times on the ground and in the air, in full compliance of the Leading Edge Aviation’s Safety Policies;
- To ensure all cadets, whether in their care or not, are taught and maintain the principles and practices of Flight Safety;
- To actively participate in the company Safety Management System to include the filing of Air Safety Reports (ASRs), attend safety briefings, and to be vigilant for any perceived unsafe behaviour or actions;
- To adhere at all times to any other safety standards that, from time to time, may be issued, whether at the home or at third-party airports.
- To ensure that course standards, training requirements and objectives are taught properly and in a timely manner;
- To manage cadet progress appropriately and to report any deficiencies to the CFI;
- To complete all non-flying assignments, including Duty Instructor and classroom briefings, and to effectively manage cadets through the course, informing the Head of Training/Chief Flight Instructor of any delays in training or unsatisfactory progress
- To identify any improvements to the practical instruction and/or Training Standards and advise the HT/CFI accordingly. To actively work with those responsible to continuously improve safety and quality levels within the Company;
- To monitor the technical and internal status and cleanliness of all the aircraft/simulators used for training and to report any discrepancies to those responsible, verifying that the aircraft/simulator is airworthy and/or suitable for training/operating;
- To deliver standardised flight training as directed by the Head of Training/Chief Flying Instructor;
- To comply fully with the orders given in the Company FCOM and to ensure that their cadets understand and comply with those SOPs;
- To complete all other reasonable duties as directed by the HT/CFI.
- To be responsible for accurately maintaining their own logbook as per Company/National Regulations.
- To complete cadet training records appropriately and in a timely manner, checking cadet logbooks as required;
- To attend all administrative, standardisation and Instructor development meetings and in-service training as programmed;
- To attend open days and events as requested by the Chief Flying Officer or the Head of Training.
- To have a high personal and professional standard;
- To maintain their license, ratings and medical in line with the Company requirements and the applicable Aviation Authority regulations;
- To be able to work independently and on their own initiative when appropriate;
- To have good report writing and IT skills.”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: Leading Edge Aviation
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3579 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.