‘European Pilot Training Organisation Expanding Through Fair-Weather Base’ with Andy Mcfarlane, CEO at Leading Edge Aviation – Industry Leadership Interviews
In this week’s AFM.aero Pilot Training Leadership Interview Series AFM.aero’s Managing Director Maximillian Buerger speaks with Andy McFarlane, Chief Executive Officer of UK headquartered Pilot Training Group Leading Edge Aviation.
The conversation covers:
- An introduction to Leading Edge Aviation and an indication of the size of its operations
- Latest announcements by Leading Edge Aviation which is the expansion to Spain with the establishment of a fair-weather base of operations
- Key trends seen in the flight training industry and airline demand
- Challenges of rising costs/inflation and supply chain disruptions
- How Andy views the future in terms of the flight training industry
For more information:
- Leading Edge Aviation’s website can be viewed here
- Andy McFarlane’s LinkedIn Profile
- Maximilian Buerger LinkedIn Profile
You can find all of the AFM.aero Pilot Training Industry Interview Episodes here.
To stay up to date and get notified about all of the latest episodes from AFM.aero you can follow us through the below platforms:
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3642 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.