Flight School in Cambodia is looking for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer as it expands fleet
Lanmei Training Center, a Flight School and Simulator Training Center established in 2021 in Phnom Penh Cambodia, is looking for B1.2 or B3 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Piston)
- Overseeing and issuing CRS on Light Aircraft Sling & Magnus Fusion 212 with Rotax engines including managing a pool of technicians and preparing training aircraft for operations
- Able to support at odd hours as per company Requirements.
- willing to learn and also train technicians
- Able to generate duty rosters for operation technicians .
- Able to understand maintenance intervals and Plan perodics maintenance checks and also monitoring of spares and records
- Able to write weekly reports and report to Maintenance manager.
- Holding a valid B1.2 or B3 Aeroplanes piston Licences ICAO Type II
- Age below 40 years old
- Minimum 4-year certifying experience on GA Aircraft / Rated on Sling or Magnus fusion 212 will be an extra advantage with Rotax 912 series engine
- Appropriate type training will be provided for engineers without rating on sling and magnus
- Strictly for Southeast Asia Nationalities only
- Willing to Relocate to Cambodia
Note: Deadline of Application is on 28 February 2022
For more information, kindly contact Andrew Naidu and check out the job post here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2014 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK