‘Flight Training Recovery and Way-Forward in South-East Asia’ with Cristopher Magdangal, Regional Director at Alpha Aviation Group – Industry Leadership Interviews
In this week’s AFM.aero Pilot Training Leadership Interview Series AFM.aero’s Managing Director Maximillian Buerger speaks with Cristopher Magdangal, Regional Director of Alpha Aviation Group (AAG) – one of the largest Pilot Training Academy’s in Asia operating Flight School bases with more than 32 training aircraft and a large number of full flight and fixed based simulators in the Philippines.
The conversation covers:
- An introduction to AAG and an indication of the size of its operations
- Latest announcements by Alpha Aviation Group including their regional expansion
- Key trends seen in the flight training industry and airline demand
- Challenges of rising costs/inflation and supply chain disruptions
- How Cris views the future in terms of the flight training industry
For more information:
- Alpha Aviation Group’s website can be viewed here
- Cristopher Magdangal’s LinkedIn Profile
- Maximilian Buerger LinkedIn Profile
You can find all of the AFM.aero Pilot Training Industry Interview Episodes here.
To stay up to date and get notified about all of the latest episodes from AFM.aero you can follow us through the below platforms:
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3661 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.