FlightSafety International is hiring for a Business Insights and Analytics Analyst
Globally known and US based Simulator Training Manufacturer is looking to hire a Business Insights and Analytics Analyst for its operations in Columbus, Ohio.
The Business Insights and Analytics Analyst’s primary role is the creation of analysis used in decision support for Senior Management as well as support for other assigned functional departments. The role is responsible for the development of insightful, analysis for FlightSafety Operations with a focus on quantitative analysis, advanced simulation and modeling. Requires a strong business acumen and strong communication skills to clearly and accurately reflect findings in written, verbal and presentation form. Work independently but with coaching and direction from manager and senior team members.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The following duties are essential to the successful and satisfactory performance of this job. Other duties may be assigned.
- Partner with Business Leaders and Manager to understand the FlightSafety business objectives and analytical needs for decision support
- Prepare timely, well written, fact-based presentations that can be understood and actionable by business leaders
- Develop and communicate work with accuracy and quality
- Support complex models in support of decision making and forecasting opportunities leveraging tools and best practices
- Assess and communicate issues affecting profitability.
Bachelor’s in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or Finance, or related
1-3 year’s experience in analytics for decision support
For a detailed job description, check out this job post from FlightSafety.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.BACK