FlyBy launches new University Bachelor Degree in Commercial Pilot
The University of Burgos (Spain), together with FlyBy, is proud to announce the launch of the Degree in Commercial Pilot (ATPL) for Passenger and Cargo Transport.
- First course will commence on 1 March 2022 and it is open to all nationalities.
- Duration will be 3 school years and tuition fees are €85,000.
- The degree aims to prepare the best airline pilots
- Degree includes an EASA Integrated training
- Syllabus of the degree can be found here.
- All pilot training will be conducted under an EASA Integrated training program.
- Students that have already completed some pilot training will be granted credit towards the entire degree.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 1971 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK