FlyDubai is looking for a Synthetic Flight Instructor
Full-Time Synthetic Flight Instructor will be responsible for conducting pilot simulator evaluations for the flydubai’ s recruitment team, where needed provide assistance in interviewing pilots during the assessment / upgrade programme and inhouse training.
- Each SFI candidate must satisfy the requirements specified in the GCAA regulations for the issue of an SFI authorization
- Each SFI candidate must have 3000 hours of total flight time experience, including 1500 hours as a pilot on multi-pilot aircraft
- 2 years previous Instructional experience
Knowledge / Skills
- Well developed communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to demonstrate technical and functional skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work unsupervised
- The Full Time SFI Candidate should have delivered instruction on the B737-NG in the last 12 months
- Relevant experience demonstrating the ability to prepare a lesson plan, interpret and present technical material
- Each SFI candidate must satisfactorily complete a conversion training program for the type aircraft in which he will serve as an SFI.
- Each SFI candidate must be line familiar. This requirement may be fulfilled by completing jump seat observations on two line segments in the applicable aircraft type every 6 months
For more information, check out FlyDubai.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 1938 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK