French Airline, Transavia France, is Looking for Synthetic Flight Instructors for A320 and B737
Transavia France is looking for Synthetic Flight Instructors who shall design, conduct and deliver ground instruction courses and or in a simulator, for the integration of new pilots or any other training ordered by the Training department. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“As an SFI, you will provide instruction for pilots and/or instructors in training on the various means of simulated flight (FSTD), courses and/or conferences as part of initial training and/or of pilots and/or as part of the training of trainers.
- Hold or have held a CPL, MPL or ATPL
- Have at least 1500 flight hours as a pilot on multi-pilot aircraft
- SFI or TRI experience desired, especially on B737NG or A320 aircraft types
- Ease in communication and relationship
- Ability to mobilize and get people to adhere Knowledge of computer tools is a plus
The activity of the SFI takes place mainly around Orly Airport, sometimes at Roissy Charles de Gaulle and, depending on the needs, occasionally, on missions abroad.”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: Transavia France
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3661 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.