Fujairah Aviation Academy is hiring Certified Engineer – Cessna 208
Fujairah Aviation Academy, a flight school located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates is looking for a Certified Engineer for its Cessna 208.
- Aircraft maintenance.
- Exercising license/approval in relation to the inspection and everyday processes.
- Ensuring high quality work is completed in relation to aircraft, components and completed documentation.
- Ensuring equipment, facilities and premises are maintained to an acceptable standard.
- Ensuring crews are suitably debriefed to ensure defects are accurately defined and recorded.
- Analyzing and interpreting technical information relating to aircraft.
- Reading engineering diagrams and manuals.
- Working closely with other departments to complete project work.
- Experience of working on Cessna 208 caravan during last two years of employment.
- 3 years of experience at least on Cessna caravan.
- B1.1 license/Cessna 208 endorsed with PW PT6A. GCAA license is preferable.
For more information, check out Fujairah Aviation Academy Careers.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3598 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.