Global Flight Training Group to Showcase Military Pilot Training Program to Military Heads in Africa
Leading flight training academy Airways Aviation will present and showcase their bespoke Military Pilot Training Program to the Chiefs and Commanders of over 30 African Air Forces along with over 400 aligned Air Force attendees at the inaugural African Air Force Forum in Dakar, Senegal this week.
Hosted by Brigadier General Papa Souleymane Sarr, Chief of Air Force Staff of the Senegalese Air Force, the by-invitation-only presentation will be delivered by Romy Hawatt – Founder & Chairman of the Airways Aviation Group and Captain Mauro Calvano, President of Airways Aviation – ESMA – Europe.
“Officers and delegates will be presented a series of deliverables which include bespoke and cost-effective flight training to Military requirements with the added benefit of graduating cadets being awarded a European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Air Transport Pilot License (ATPL) at the completion of their training. Graduates then go on to the specialized Military mission and type training determined by their respective Air Force Commanders” says Romy Hawatt – Founder & Chairman of the Airways Aviation Group.
The esteemed audience will also be provided the opportunity for Q&A and off-line discussions around the unique value add propositions with the various ‘customisable’ programs that are available with Airways Aviation in conjunction with industry partner CAE Defence & Security – CAE.
VIP attendees will include:
- Commander – U.S. Air Forces Africa
- Major General of the Air and Space Force – France
- Head Special Military Council – Ministry of Defense – Brazil
- Chief of Air Staff – Nigeria
- Chief of Air Force Staff – Ghana
- Chief of Air Force – South Africa
- Chief of the Air Force – Benin
- Commander of the Air Force – Botswana
- Chief of Air Staff – Egypt
- Chief of Air Staff – Burkina Faso
- Chief of Air Staff – Cameroon
- Chief of Air Staff – Chad
- Chief of Air Staff – Côte d’Ivoire
- Commander of the Air Force – Kenya
- Chief of Air Staff – Mali
- Chief of Air Staff – Mauritania
- Air Force Chief of Staff, Rwanda
- Commander of the Air Force – Sudan
- Commander of the Air Force – Zambia
- Commander Air Force – Zimbabwe
With over 35 years of international experience and a growing number of education & training locations strategically positioned across Europe, the Middle East and Australia, the Dubai, headquartered Airways Aviation today boasts being the largest privately owned group of multidisciplinary aviation academies of its kind.
Airways Aviation offers certified EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency), CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Agency), ICAO and IATA professionals and have trained more than 8,000 commercial pilots, graduated over 25,000 cabins, ground handling and maintenance professionals, and maintains Europe’s largest fleet of Diamond aircraft.
Source: Airways Aviation Press Release
Photo Credit: Airways Aviation
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.