Global Pilot Training Group and Simulator Manufacturer is Looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager – Asia Pacific
L3Harris Commercial Aviation a global pilot trainer and simulator manufacturer is looking to expand its team including hiring a Regional Sales Manager for the APAC Region. Please see the job post below;
“Commercial Aviation Solutions (CAS) sector includes the Commercial Training Solutions Division (CTS), ACSS (a joint venture with Thales) and Aviation Products Division (APD). L3Harris CAS provides annual revenues of approximately $1.2bn and has approximately 2,300 employees. It provides international civil training and simulation solutions, training services for qualified and aspiring pilots, aviation products, airborne situational awareness and safety solutions, cockpit flight displays (both commercial and military), flight data & cockpit voice recorders and Iridium Satcom products. CAS has operations in the United States, United Kingdom, Portugal, China, Thailand and New Zealand.
In the role of Sales Manager, CAS, you will report to the Regional Sales Director. You will be responsible through the management of your own accounts for the generation of annual orders and bookings in line with annual targets, the maintenance of strong customer relationships and the realization of strategic priorities and operational targets. As a dynamic, driven sales professional, you will demonstrate exceptional account management skills to deliver and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets across the full range of CAS products. The successful candidate will be based in Bangkok and will have the current right to live and work there.
CAS is implementing a centralized, matrixed sales organization across its three businesses and the role-holders will play a key in delivering orders to meet the evolving and growing needs of the business.
Our Sales Managers will support the growth and transformation of our business.
Day to day responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Manage your own portfolio of major accounts in the region, interfacing at the most senior levels.
- Ensure you constantly seek new and repeat business opportunities, establishing requirements by building strong customer relationships and ensuring CAS is always in the customer’s consideration set for any relevant opportunity.
- Ensure you constantly look for opportunities to bundle offerings across CAS’ portfolio – differentiating CAS from its competition and creating a unique proposition for our customers
- Working collaboratively at all levels of seniority with internal partners including Bids, Commercial, Finance and Engineering to produce commercially exciting proposals that meet the customer’s expectations and the specifications and terms of each RFP process.
- Where possible, maximize value of each deal by suggesting how customers could benefit by extending their requirements.
- Ensure your own training and development needs are with a particular focus on professional sales and account management skills and effectiveness and product knowledge.
- Contribute actively to all activities required of you to ensure CAS CRM systems are utilized and updated in a timely way at all times.
- Operate with pace, purpose, poise and confidence while interacting and engaging with a highly educated, sophisticated, international workforce serving a global customer base.
- Learn and understand the nuances of the business and its place within the broader industry such that you can develop business strategies and solutions underpinned by a supportive and enabling infrastructure designed to grow the business.
- Creating and sustaining a culture of inclusion that is attracting, welcoming and rewarding to a diverse employee population where the best idea wins.
Deliver Results and Demonstrate Success:
- For your accounts, ensure that revenue and order intake targets are achieved or exceeded on a quarterly and annual basis for all products, services and integrated solutions. Support your colleagues in this goal.
- Grow CAS market share in region and achieve >10% organic CAGR in order intake.
- Improve the ‘Net Promoter Score’ amongst CAS customers through delivery of exceptional customer service at all times. Help your customers resolve any customer service pain points where they exist.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Commercially driven and energized sales professional who operates with a sense of urgency and bias for action.
- Demonstrated and proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets through effective prospecting, relationship building, problem solving, solution development and negotiating.
- Experience of managing sales opportunities against tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Excellent English language verbal presentation skills with experience creating and delivering compelling presentations.
- Confident demeanor and professional delivery at all times.
- Capable sales manager, comfortable expecting superb performance from yourself and in support of your colleagues.
- Demonstrable qualitative and quantitative analytical skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to use data and metrics to drive decisions.”
To apply for the role please use this link or contact L3Harris Commercial Aviation directly.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2405 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK