Global Pilot Training Group and Simulator Manufacturer is Looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager
US headquartered FlightSafety International is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager for its operations in Farnborough, United Kingdom. Please see the job post below;
“PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Increase revenue within a designated territory via increased sales of product and services.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties are essential to the successful and satisfactory performance of this role.
- Develop a strategy for obtaining the maximum possible training business from the designated territory by coordinating with geographically assigned Marketing personnel and Center Sales Managers.
- Communicate with Center Manager and/or Customer Support Manager regarding Customer scheduling to maintain Customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate daily, weekly and monthly activities within the designated territory; (Annual evaluation conducted by Assistant Director Sales ).
- Coordinate with FlightSafety International personnel to foster a spirit of cooperation, which enhances FlightSafety International’s image as the factory designated training organization.
- Provide Customers within designated territory specific information on services and product enhancements.
- Contact prospective Customers within designated territory to introduce FlightSafety International’s products and their potential benefits to the Customer.
- Contact Customers to maintain awareness of their needs, desires and level of satisfaction.-Report Sales department activities to Assistant Director Sales.
- Coordinate with the Center Sales Managers on promotional materials and programs for the designated territory.
- Maintain within the company CRM system information on The Worldwide Fleet of Aircraft, owners and operators for the designated territory.
- Prepare annual Sales Business Action Plan (Territory Assessment) and submit to Director of Worldwide Sales for approval.
- Prepare weekly contact reports and provide to Director of Worldwide Sales.
- Enter daily contact notes in company designated CRM program.
- Complete training agreements (sales contracts).
- Interview prospective employees, evaluate and recommend employment.
- Provide project direction(s), set priorities and monitor staff achievement.
- Direct and/or facilitate departmental staff meetings and oversee distribution of meeting minutes to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate and manage department staffing levels with approval from the Assistant Director Sales.
- Provide orientation training and training on usage of appropriate software systems, as required of each employee, as needed.
- Analyze status of all current projects/plans and keep Assistant Director Sales appraised of any problem areas or issues.
- Complete Performance Appraisal documents (6-month, annual, promotion) and conduct Performance Appraisal conferences with employees.
- Coordinate departmental personnel matters with Human Resources.
- Establish methods by which quality and efficiency is monitored in the department.-Interface with other supervisors/managers, as needed.
- Prepare, submit and monitor annual budget for department.
- Provide leadership and knowledge when training new Regional Sales Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in a related field (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, etc.)Knowledge of aviation industry terminology, Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), and prerequisites for FlightSafety International courses, as specified by FAA regulations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications; able to speak, understand, read and write.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact with various levels of management in a professional manner
- Ability to adapt to changing schedules and high-pressure situations
- Knowledge of management principles and their applications
- A second language may be required in some territories to meet particular needs”
To apply for the role please use this link or contact FlightSafety International directly.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2374 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK