Global Pilot Training Group BAA Training is Looking for Corporate Strategy Manager for South East Asia
Vilnius, Lithuania headquartered global pilot training group BAA Training which operates simulator training centers and flight schools around the world is looking to hire a Corporate Strategy Manager for South East Asia to be based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“BAA Training Vietnam is looking for a dedicated representative with strong experience in business development, expert knowledge of South East Asia aviation market and key decision makers.
You will be directly reporting CSO and CEO on sales activities and business development opportunities in the South East Asia region.
Your job will be to establish and foster relationship with key customers, helping them solve their pilot and cabin crew training challenges. You will have to develop extensive knowledge in the field of airline training to be able to match BAA Training portfolio of services to customer needs. Possible projects include everything from sale of single online training course for 100$ to multi-million training center construction.
Job is frequent trips to key customers in South East Asia region as needed.
Responsibilities initially cover:
- Researching and developing business in assigned markets;
- Identifying, coordinating and organizing outside sales missions and make direct sales contact via face-to-face contact, phone outreach (“cold calls”) South East Asia;
- Negotiating with airlines and other training centers in the South East Asia region;
- Organizing meetings with potential clients;
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes;
- Finding the best solutions for clients, partners and team members all over the world;
- Maintaining fruitful relationship with existing and target clients;
- Work according to approved company processes;
- Working with company’s IT systems to monitor and ensure a smooth sales process;
- Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles;
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals;
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
- Has more than three years of experience as a Sales Manager;
- Has good skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment or has basic conceptional computer literacy;
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership;
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once;
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Has willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise;
- Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level;
- Is flexible with good time management skills;
- Has respectful and positive attitude;
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one’s life.”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: BAA Training Vietnam
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3579 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.