Global Pilot Training Group, CAE, is Looking to Expand Embraer Flight Simulator Instructor Team in the US
Canada headquartered global pilot training group and simulator manufacturer, CAE, is looking for E170 Instructor Pilots to join their team in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. Please see an extract of the job post below.
- Provide instruction for initial, transition, upgrade and recurrent flight training in accordance with FAA, Transport Canada and Company policies and procedures
- Provide flight training in accordance with the CAE 14 CFR142 Manual and 121 Regulations
- Ensure that all required training and/or checks are properly documented
- Maintains proficiency as an Instructor as required by 14 CFR 142 and 121
- Promote crew resource management (CRM) principles
- Monitor and assist with administrative programs in all areas of flight training as required
- Completes daily pre-training checks
- Other duties as assigned by the Training Manager
- Experience as a simulator instructor in transport category airplanes
- FAA ATPL & E170 type ratings
- Previous FAR 121 and/or CAR 705 experience as a flight crew officer
- Aeronautical experience according to 14 CFR 61.159
- Prior to initial accreditation, satisfied the initial instructor/evaluator training requirements
- Ability to work flexible hours which can include, mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends
- PC Computer skills – Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills”
To learn more about the job and to apply click here.
Photo Credit: CAE
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3642 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.